1. To set up a coaching plan, click on the "Setup your Coaching Plan" button on the "Home" screen in the LEADx app.
2. Choose "Yes" on the next screen
3. Enter a number in the textbox to select a "category" to select from a variety of leadership competencies and behaviors.
4. After clicking through one more dialog prompt, enter which coaching plan you'd like to select in the text box at the bottom of your screen. This coaching plan is competency from an earlier category. In this example, we're choosing the "Effective Feedback" coaching plan from the "Leading Others (Engagement)" category.
5. After clicking through a few more dialog prompts, you'll be presented with your 12-week coaching plan. Coach Amanda will "expect" you to complete one coaching activity per week. You'll have the option to accept the plan Coach Amanda assigned to you or you have the option to write your own coaching plan.
6. Once you click "Accept Plan" you'll answer two more questions 1- How motivated are you to complete your coaching plan? 2 - Why is getting better at this competency important to you?
7. Once you answer those questions, setting up your coaching plan is finished! You can start the first activity in your coaching plan right away by going to your home screen and clicking the activity at the top of your screen.
8. To see your entire Coaching Plan, just click the "See Your Coaching Plan" button on the "Home" screen.
9. From here, you can see all of your coaching activities. LEADx knows when you've completed most activities in your coaching plan. and write a 1-2 sentence reflection about what you learned after completing each coaching activity.